We’re holding a launch event this Thursday, January 23rd, to celebrate the start of cohort 1 of Lab by Transport for Wales.
Lab by Transport for Wales (TfWL) is Wales’ only rail dedicated innovation accelerator programme. We aim to solve the business problems across Transport for Wales Rail (TfWR), from business processes to customer & passenger experience along with health and wellbeing across the business and services provided. We aim to do this through collaborating and helping young tech start-ups grow their business, get their product to market and provide solutions across TfWR.
Where is it?
Lab by Transport for Wales
11 Devon Place,
When is it?
Thursday 23rd January
Who is it for?
- Members of the press (general news, industry-specific or local press)
- Staff/members of innovation hubs
- Staff/members of startup hubs
- Professionals from any Universities
- Any marketing professionals that would like to cover this across their platforms (web, printed or social media)
This is a chance for you to observe how workshops are delivered a part of the programme and what is involved. As well as this, you’ll have a chance to speak to the start-ups involved, along with the innovation delivery team from Alt Labs and the representatives from TfWR.
10-1: Observe Product Bootcamp Workshop.
2-5: Launch Event (with free buffet!). A chance to speak to start-ups, TfWR representatives & Alt Labs team members.
Please let us know if you’d like to attend the full day, just morning or just afternoon session.
Cohort 1 is comprised of amazing talent, with a real passion for their work and tons of creative ideas from the following businesses;
- Big Lemon
- Qi Managed Services
- Brite Yellow Limited
- Realtime Knowledge
During the launch event, you will the opportunity to;
· Meet the start-ups to talk about their business, ideas & what they hope to get out of the programme
· Chat with representatives of Transport for Wales Rail about how the programme came to be, problems areas across their business and what they hope the programme will achieve
· Speak to Alt Labs representatives, the official innovation delivery partner for TfWR about their relationship with TfWR, the importance of innovation and their experiences across accelerator programmes
· Gain full access & tour the innovation lab
· Take pictures/videos
· Cover & feature the day’s events and the TfWL programme across your platforms and publications
Confirm your attendance
I’d love to see you there and I’m sure you’ll find the day will provide a great insight into our programme and the start-ups taking part.
To confirm your attendance, please contact email@example.com by no later than 9 am Thursday, January 23rd
We look forward to seeing you at our launch event!